Careers with AppFirst
We're a well-funded company that's remained small and agile, so everything you do here will have a real impact on real customers. We have a developer driven environment with all the amenities you've come to expect from a cutting edge startup: fully stocked fridge, free breakfast, competitive salary, stock options, your choice of hardware and software, Geek Desks, ping-pong, and a cat to help us with our code! Located in Union Square, the heart of NYC, this company is nothing short of bliss.
AppFirst has an immediate opening for an experienced web developer. The ideal candidate will have experience with web development and design, specifically supporting the marketing and sales teams, using HTML, CSS, and PHP. This web developer position will be responsible for working with other members of the marketing and sales team with the common goal of increasing brand awareness, generating leads, and ultimately driving revenue.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Development and maintenance of all the AppFirst web properties
- Development and design tasks related to marketing campaigns setup and execution, including coding HTML emails, landing pages, interactive and animated banner ads, and microsites
- Development and implementation of landing pages & email A/B tests and multivariate tests
- Development delivery schedules for web updates
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent front-end development skills, with deep knowledge of CSS, HTML 5, and PHP
- Proven experience in graphic design for landing pages, email, banner ads, etc.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working with data, data architecture, storage and visualization
- Experience in systems integration and expertise in using APIs to pull data from many systems
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot configuration is desirable
- Experience coding in Python / Ruby is a plus
Soft-Skills We’re Looking For:
- Understanding of web analytics, with the ability to derive actionable insights from these metrics to achieve business goals
- Ability to take direction from team lead and develop professional rapport with team
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues
- Ability to learn new technologies and demonstrate the capacity to grow technically
If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.