Careers with AppFirst
We're a well-funded company that's remained small and agile, so everything you do here will have a real impact on real customers. We have a developer driven environment with all the amenities you've come to expect from a cutting edge startup: fully stocked fridge, free breakfast, competitive salary, stock options, your choice of hardware and software, Geek Desks, ping-pong, and a cat to help us with our code! Located in Union Square, the heart of NYC, this company is nothing short of bliss.
Technical Support Specialist
AppFirst is looking for a durable Technical Support Specialist to help our customers get the most of our product. If you are looking for an exciting company with plenty of potential for growth and learning, this may be the place for you.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to problem solving and attention to detail. Being able to both troubleshoot issues with customers and explain issues to a development team is a must. Your knowledge and skill can help educate our users on the abilities of AppFirst as well as help our development team to be highly responsive to our customers.
In this position you will be the first customer contact and will work closely with the different user communities with which AppFirst works. A dedication to customer experience and is a must. You will gain vast knowledge of our product, enabling you to quickly and efficiently solve problems and provide clarity. The ideal candidate will be able to provide full and thorough detail to the user and engineering communities. Excellent communication skills are a must.
Location: Minneapolis preferred
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide customer support and technical resolution via e-mail, ticketing service, phone, or chat
- Understand the ins and outs of the AppFirst product - and love it!
- Communicate directly with customers and partners around the world
- Recreate issues and questions and communicate them to a development coordinator
What we’re looking for:
- 0 to 3 years experience in an IT role
- Passion for customer service and making the experience painless
- Excellent technical skills, ability to deal with the nitty-gritty of problem solving
- Able to work independently and efficiently to accomplish things in a timely manner
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
If you're interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.