The Windows collector version 71 is now available. Notable improvements include:
- Stability improvements for the AppAccess Service.
- Fixed an issue that could show up at installation time if network connectivity is not available during the startup process.
- If there are issues at startup, the collector will exit and generate an Event Log explaining the problem.
- Handling of a random problem that could disable log collection.
- Improved statistics when using overlapped sockets.
- Event Log collection will include the Event ID.