This is a reminder that we will be shutting off API versions 3 & 4 on Monday, March 16, 2015 and will now be required to use our API version 5.
All documents can be found at http://support.appfirst.com/apis/ for any assistance that may be needed in setting up API version 5.
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe April Fool’s Day! Here’s all our new features we’ve made available to you over this weekend.
- Disk busy times
- On the server widget, you can now see individual disk drives’ busy time (the percent of time that the drives are performing I/O operations).
- Note: For Windows, this value can be greater than 100% because the OS can perform parallel operations.
- Individual CPU core data is also available now on the server widget.
- Disk space and disk busy alerts are now on a per drive/partition basis, rather than on the entire disk.
- We’ve added new API features, including alert history message text and OS and up/down parameters on servers.
That’s all for now. Check out an awesome write-up of us from KillerStartups.com!