- Fixed rare interaction with garbage collection in go processes
- Added logging of encrypted oracle processes
The Linux collector version 111 is now available. Notable improvements include:
- Resolved issue where go processes caused the collector process to terminate.
- Improved filtering of apache transaction log output.
With the recent release of the Linux Collector version 108 we have isolated a bug with 32-bit applications on 64-bit servers. We have released a new version 109 of the Collector which updating to will resolve the bug of 32-bit applications on 64-bit servers.
For any customers that have already updated to v108 it is recommended to update to v109 ASAP.
Updating the Collector can be done in the user interface under Admin -> Collectors and or can be found how to manually do so in the Getting Started document.
The Linux collector version 108 is now available. Notable improvements include:
- Transactions bug fixes
- Preserve proxy file on upgrade in deb package
Linux Collector Version 80 is now available.
AppFirst has just pushed code for the latest release of our collector, Linux Ver. 78. Feature enhancements include:
- Improved compatibility with KDE
Linux Collector Version 69 was released November 1st.
This newest version of the Collector contains:
- Bug fix to resolve 32-bit ubuntu ssh issue
Linux Collector Version 66 in now available.
This newest collector version provides fixes to multiple previously seen bugs.
You can update your collectors by going to Administration – Collectors on the AppFirst workbench.